Term two has just come to a close and boy has it been a busy one for us at Reach!
As we reflect on a huge term of activity across our school, community and corporate workshops, here are some highlights to share:
- We delivered 146 workshops, creating countless moments of connection and growth
- We worked with 8,648 young people from all walks of life
- We took our programs to 7 states and territories including VIC, NSW, SA, WA, QLD, NT and ACT
- Delivered our Ramp and Grounded programs in Collingwood
- Delivered a term of our Fused program in Frankston
- Travelled to regional areas to work with local communities including Ararat, Gippsland, the Hunter Valley, Warilla and Oak Flats
- We delivered two consecutive Heroes Days for 756 young people after a 2-year hiatus due to COVID-19
- We received front page coverage on The Age for Heroes Days
- Wake by Reach had its best month to date in May, delivering more programs than ever before
- Wake was also voted in the top 3 immersions at the PwC Outside Signature Experience and featured in The Australian
We are thrilled to be delivering our high-quality work at such scale, and are grateful to our huge community of supporters for helping us grow our impact.