Boundary pusher, risk-taker, adrenaline junky and leader?
Grounded consists of two workshops throughout the school term, it’s a great opportunity to hang out with like-minded people. Designed and delivered by the Reach Crew, it’s one of their fave workshops to run.
Want a bit more detail?
- For Ages 14 - 17 years
- Duration 2 days (over 4 weeks) / Camp
- Cost $0
Grounded is available for school groups of up to 8 students from a school per term at no cost. Parents and guardians can nominate their young person to attend. Young people can also nominate themselves!
Please get in touch if you/your young person is interested in attending.
- When Term 1, 2023
- Where Frankston - location TBC
- Dates Thursday 2 March and Thursday 23 March
- When Term 2, 2023
- Where Reach Foundation 'Dream Factory' 152-156 Wellington St, Collingwood VIC 3066
- Dates Thursday 25 May and Thursday 15 June
- When Term 3, 2023
- Where Bendigo - location TBC
- Dates Thursday 18 May and Thursday 8
- When Term 4, 2023
- Where Grounded Camp Pick up / drop off location: Reach Foundation 'Dream Factory' 152-156 Wellington St, Collingwood VIC 3066
- Dates Friday 1 to Sunday 3 December
A Grounded Experience
My first Reach experience was with Grounded. The way I’d explain it is it’s for young people who don’t quite fit the standards or expectations that school places on them. They think differently, they perceive things differently – I guess it’s just about getting a bunch of people together who have been placed in a box and told they’re disengaged, or told they’re not good enough for school and that they’re not going to do well. To this day, Grounded shows them differently, just like it showed me. I now work as a Facilitator at Reach, running programs in schools and the community.
We measure the impact our workshops have
We’ve been doing this work for over two decades now and have worked with close to 900,000 young people. We measure the impact of every workshop we run through evaluations – here are just a few stats from 2016.
of participants believed our workshops helped them have more confidence in themselves.
of participants said they felt empowered to make more positive choices in their lives following a workshop.
of young people we worked with would recommend our workshops to their mates.
Want to know a little bit more about Grounded?
Get in touch directly: