83% of young people have said the pandemic has worsened their mental condition.
As they exit a pandemic and enter a recession, we’ve seen young people experiencing heightened anxiety and isolation. They need us now more than ever to build their resilience, confidence and passion.
For Reach, the financial impact of COVID-19 has been devastating.
We’ve lost $1.5m in income.
And more importantly, it’s meant thousands of young people have not be able to experience Reach workshops when they need us most.
But we are not letting it stop us from supporting young Australians.
- We have moved our workshops online.
- Our workshop participants have rated us 9/10 in supporting them through the pandemic.
- We have adapted the way we operate.
- We have pivoted our strategy.
- We are doing whatever it takes.
And we need your help.
With your support, together we can back young people through this crisis, supporting their mental health and wellbeing, and continuing to empower them to be the best versions of themselves.
Your donation will be doubled.