Take a Hike 4 The Reach Foundation!
Trekking along the stunning Northern Territory’s Larapinta Trail over 6 days, you won’t just be setting your gaze upon one of Australia’s most breath-taking mountain ranges and dry river valleys, You’ll also be walking for a purpose.
With each step, you’ll be supporting The Reach Foundation’s commitment to developing emotional intelligence and stronger mental health in young people. So, be part of an adventure where challenge meets change. You’ve got this!
- For Ages 18+ (younger applications will be considered)
- Duration 6 days
Dates: 30th of August – 4th of September 2023
- When Day 1
- Where Arrive Alice Springs
- Dates Wednesday, 30 August 2023
- When Day 2
- Where Geoff Moss Bridge - Wallaby Gap
- Dates Thursday, 31 August 2023
- When Day 3
- Where Finke River - Ormiston Gorge - Ochre Pits
- Dates Friday, 1 September 2023
- When Day 4
- Where Redbank Gorge - Mt Sonder
- Dates Saturday, 2 September 2023
- When Day 5
- Where Standley Chasm to Reveal Saddle
- Dates Sunday, 3 September 2023
- When Day 6
- Where Depart Alice Springs
- Dates Monday, 4 September 2023
• Hike the beautiful Ormiston Gorge, home to the most impressive gorge in the whole West MacDonnell region
• Witness the stunning Finke River, one of the oldest river systems in the world
• Join like-minded hikers supporting young people live a more empowered life
• Spot incredible Australian wildlife, like the Wedge Tail Eagle
• Climb Mount Sonder, the fourth highest summit in the Northern Territory
Take on the Challenge
Hiking The Larapinta for The Reach Foundation is an exciting and transformative way to contribute and strengthen the capacity of critical mental health support services provided to young people in the region, whilst supporting your own mental and physical wellbeing in 2023.
Book with Confidence
Pay only $475 upfront to secure your place and pay the remaining balance in flexible instalments.
Make a difference
Commit to raising the minimum fundraising target and make a positive difference to worthwhile causes.
You’ll be supported by our team of fundraising experts to reach and exceed your fundraising goals.
Be part of a team
Join like-minded travellers, and representatives from the charity, all united in their adventurous spirit and commitment to making a positive impact in the world. Make lifelong friends during a shared challenge experience.