- For 13 - 17 year olds (from the Frankston area)
- Duration 2 workshops
- Cost $0 (Thanks Metro Trains for fully funding this!)
We’ve designed this program to achieve the following outcomes for young people:
- Increased emotional self-awareness
- Increase in meaningful connections with each other and their community
- Practice positive coping strategies
- Provide a safe space for young people to challenge stereotypes and labels placed on them
- Increased understanding of the underlying causes of their behaviour
- Exposure to positive role models
We measure the impact our workshops have
We’ve been doing this work for over two decades now and have worked with close to 1,000,000 young people. We measure the impact of every workshop we run through evaluations – here are just a few stats from our Peer Dynamics Workshops in 2019.
of participants reflected they had a better understanding of those around them after the workshop.
of participants reflected they had a better understanding of themselves after the workshop.
of participants reflected they felt more comfortable asking for help after the workshop.