- For 13 - 17 year olds
- Duration a night a week over 5 weeks
- Cost $0 (Thanks Metro Trains for fully funding this!)
- When Term 1
- Where Frankston, Vic
2nd April - 30th April 2020
We’ve designed this program to achieve the following outcomes for young people:
- Understand the underlying cause of their behaviour
- Get a sense of the impact of their actions
- Practice coping strategies
- Increase emotional self-awareness
- Challenge the labels that have been placed on them
- Increase empathy for others
We measure the impact our workshops have
We’ve been doing this work for over two decades now and have worked with close to 900,000 young people. We measure the impact of every workshop we run through evaluations – here are just a few stats from 2016.
of participants believed our workshops helped them have more confidence in themselves.
of participants said they felt empowered to make more positive choices in their lives following a workshop.
of young people we worked with would recommend our workshops to their mates.