RISK-TAKER. BOUNDARY-PUSHER. LEADER.
Havoc is a free two-part workshop for 13 – 17 year-olds in the Frankston area who are boundary pushers and risk takers; or those that have been labelled as “disengaged” or “at-risk”.
While every young person has inherent strengths, not every young person recognises these traits for themselves. Havoc allows participants to express themselves honestly, unfiltered, without judgement, creating meaningful connections with each other and positive role models. Havoc provides a safe space for participants to challenge stereotypes and to explore their relationship with boundaries and authority. The program empowers participants to understand their strengths and develop pathways to achieve their goals in a unique youth-led environment.
- For 13 - 17 year olds (from the Frankston area)
- Duration 2 workshops
- Cost $0 (Thanks Metro Trains for fully funding this!)
We’ve designed this program to achieve the following outcomes for young people:
- Increased emotional self-awareness
- Increase in meaningful connections with each other and their community
- Practice positive coping strategies
- Provide a safe space for young people to challenge stereotypes and labels placed on them
- Increased understanding of the underlying causes of their behaviour
- Exposure to positive role models
We measure the impact our workshops have
We’ve been doing this work for over two decades now and have worked with close to 1,000,000 young people. We measure the impact of every workshop we run through evaluations – here are just a few stats from our Peer Dynamics Workshops in 2019.
of participants reflected they had a better understanding of those around them after the workshop.
of participants reflected they had a better understanding of themselves after the workshop.
of participants reflected they felt more comfortable asking for help after the workshop.
Bookings are now open
Get in touch with us to ask a question or book in!Email us!